Whether you’re buying a new home or selling commercial property in Rhode Island, an experienced real estate attorney will help the process run smoothly and efficiently. Our real estate attorneys handle all matters pertaining to real estate including purchase and sale agreements, property disputes, title issues, real estate closings, landlord tenant issues and more. The firm represents both individuals and corporate entities in buying and selling of real estate.
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Preparing purchase and sale agreements
- Preparing and negotiating real estate offers
- Commercial and residential real estate closings
- Research and resolution of property title issues
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Rental agreements and security deposit issues
- Landlord representation
Need an experienced R.I. real estate attorney?
If you are buying or selling real estate in Rhode Island, or have a real estate matter and seek the guidance of an experienced real estate attorney, we invite you to speak with us and learn how we can help. We offer all clients a free initial consultation. Please contact us to speak directly with one of our attorneys.